Monday, June 23, 2008

A month..

Well, its been like a month since my last post. And I guess I haven't felt like posting because my post are mostly boring and so I just haven't put it on my list of things to do. Honestly, I haven't been up to much. Working on the garden, watching baseball..hanging out. Last week we went on a mini-vacation. We went to Owatonna and played in the waterpark. Mom took My sister, Owen and I.
My MN Twins have completed 2 sweeps ! Yippee!
My garden is growing, I got kind of a late start on it because of forgetting to get around to it and then because when I did it had been raining for like a week straight.. But it's growing now, and the weather has been awesome.. 70's to 80's with mostly sun. This year we planted a bunch of different things in the garden. Two kinds of beans, sugar snap peas, cucumbers (which I'm excited about) and then Mom planted some carrots, tomatoes and spinach.
I've never grown the sugar snaps (I love them!) but they are growing and I've constructed a cool structure for them to grown on. I'll have to take some pictures of all this stuff.
I've also been working on some craft projects. So I'll have to take pictures of that stuff too. Post are always much better with visuals!
On a sad note, while we were on vacation my aunt was put into the hospital and I guess I don't feel like getting into all the details because this week has just been a daily recount of the events to various family and friends. Not really for me, but for my Mom and then I listen to it. But she is making baby steps everyday. So we are all remaining hopeful and positive.
And I guess that's all I have...

No comments: