Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Skull Duggery..arrg!

Aey Mateys! I have a thing with skulls. I like them.. I don't know why. SO here is my wristband that I made. It's a little big, because I wasn't sure how big it would end up. So I'll probably never wear it but I'm making another one that is smaller. And it is blue and white. I'm going to try and find a different way to seam it because it's kind of weird. Plus I'm not really good at that because I've never had to do it. I did have my first "blocking" experience though...
Next I think I'm going to make the bat that Lady L has posted on her blog. I was thinking about it and it might be cool to make one and felt it, then it would have more stability.. Well, this post has taken me 2 days to write. It wasn't letting me post the picture yesterday so I quit working on it.. then it was time to leave.. So I'm finishing it now. My MN Wild are on tonight and they are 2-0 so I'm excited to watch them tonight. I do my best knitting when there are sports on :) Hope ya'll are having good time.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it, maybe because I like pirates! (Though I'm sure it has nothing to do with why you like them!)

Hope your MN teams are doing good! Have a fun weekend --Kim