Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So.. I'm still here..no really I am!!

Well, I started a post on September 17.. that was like almost a month ago. It was about all the books I've read recently. I didn't get a chance to finish it but never got around to working on it.. I'd like to say that there was something preventing me from doing it but the truth is that there wasn't really anything.. The past few weeks I've just been a little busier at work since some people have been gone.. Let's see..what's been going on.. not a ton. Just working and bowling and babysitting.. We were having some wonderful weather here, the only thing is that fall in MN is confusing.. you wake up in the morning and it's chilly.. you need real shoes and a warmer top.. but then you leave work and it's 80 degrees out.. but you've got on the wrong clothes.. But it's my favorite time of year. The sun is still warm but it's cooler out. This is the best time for exploring all the wonderful parks and stuff around my house.. Plus the tress are great.
I have successfully started and finished a knitting project. This is a big accomplishment for me because I start things and then never finish them. I made a wristband. It's black with a skull on it. I'll have to take a picture of it to post. I didn't come up with the pattern or the design but it was fun to make.. now I'm going to modify it a bit and maybe use a different pattern and stuff.. This weekend was kinda busy we had the Walk for Hope and the Bowl-a-thon. Plus, my MN WILD started the season last Saturday and they won. But I was tired and missed the third period. They have a game tonight and I should be able to stay awake for it.. (hopefully). Well, that's all the info and time I have for now. So, hope ya'll are having good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sounds beautiful there... glad to hear you are doing well! :)