Thursday, April 12, 2007

So sad-

Well, not really sad, not like something is wrong sad. More like I shut the door and my keys were in the car, because I had to go out and start it, because it snowed and froze.. Long story short, no pics today. But for sure tomorrow, because Friday seems like a better day to post pics anyway. Well, my hockey team (which I often misspell as hokey) lost- but the good news is that they can still win the series with this team. Which is the Anaheim Ducks, not mighty anymore though. All I could think of last night while watching the game was the part in one of the Mighty Duck movies where the whole crowd is chanting "quack, quack, quack".. Funny. My Twins won though- against the Yankees ! Yippee! My bf had little faith, in them winning and I told him not to say that stuff and that you can't lose hope, and they proved him wrong. I try to stay positive, I guess thats the good side of having a team you believe in, just that, belief that they will win :P. I started another mascot from "The Cute Book" this guy is called the "bad guy" I'll post a pic tomorrow, you all will laugh I'm sure.. Not sure how many of you are still out there, since I haven't had any comments lately.
Yesterday I signed up for Craftster. org this place is cool if none of you have been there. They have craft challenges and you can win a bunch of stuff and its cool. The newest challenge is "Felt Inanimate Objects" I thought of a robot but in reading the threads more it seemed that a robot could be an animate object because they move- but are not alive. Then I thought of a toaster with wings, or microwave.. But then my boyfriend (who is a creative genius but just never uses it) said what about a blow dryer- and I laughed.. then I thought of a record player or since he is into DJing I thought of a turntable or two and a mixer in the middle.. But that seems like it might be a lot of work, but I bet no one else would be doing that.
Well, thats all for now because its lunch time and we are going to Subway :) yyay. Create something beautiful today.

No comments: