Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Addiction to cans...

Yes, its true! Since I've decided to "collect" cans, I can hardly drive down the road, I think yesterday on my way to and from my sister's I must have seen like 20 of them along the hi-way and on/off ramps. I mean that's almost a whole pound of cans! Plus, I think people who litter suck! That trash gets on the side of the road somehow! I guess I will just have to stick to roads where is it safe to stop and pick shit up off the street.. And you know your an addict when you're thinking of "how/when can I get more _____" or you spend your day thinking of ways to get more. I mean I do have a boring ass job, and I don't have a ton of shit to do so I do have "extra" time to think about this stuff.. SO it's not totally out of the ordinary for me to think of shit in a semi-compulsive manner.. I mean I was just dying to get home yesterday to make a loaf of honey wheat bread (using my Mc'D's honey, which was a pain in the ass!). But to further demonstrate my "addiction" I even made a pretty "Can Count" log! I have each day and the dates and then the total.. So then I will know how many I have!!! Hahaha!! Evil cans! Stupid people who litter!

I died laughing when I saw this shirt... It's almost as great as the "You have died of dysentery" shirt(reference to the old computer game "Oregon Trail"). I just might buy it.. I have no clue what it means. But it's so ridiculous that it's funny! I found it on The Onion .
Well, my MN WILD won in OT last night! Way to go guys! (like they'd read my blog!) They have another game tonight. MN Twins lost (somehow!)
Today the temp is supposed to get up to 70! I should go outside and get a tan.. But anyways, it's almost lunch time, so I'm going to go see what's on the menu! And since I'm an addict (and since I can't type, I just typed as "ASSict") I have to talk about cans again..
Cans picked up on sunday from the street: 5
Cans from work on Monday: 6, plus 1 of my own, plus 1/2 on I found in my sister's yard!
Other days from work I've gotten 4 or 5 (a day) we have a lot of can handlers around here. Wish me luck!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, what will you do with all the recycling money!! (Maybe buy a bunch of those shirts!)

I missed catching up on your blog! Hope you're having a good day xoxoxo