Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I got six minutes!

Well, its been forever and a day since I last posted, and I guess I haven't felt like I've had much to say. But I thought that I would drop a post anyways.. But now I have 5 minutes and I don't know what I want to say.. I haven't done anything crafty lately.. But I've decided that I want to make some resin coasters..SO I bought some liquid latex last night to make a mold for them.. So that should be an interesting project..
I've recently acquired a Blackberry.. B/F got a new one and so I adopted his old one which he's only had since October of last year, plus he keeps things nice and clean so its basically new! These things are so crazy, its like a tiny little computer phone. I don't have a data plan so I'm wasting most of it's potential, but oh well.. You can download games and apps and all kinds of stuff for this thing, plus it has a slot for micro memory card... Oh, you can also put videos and MP3's on it. It really is pretty cool. His is the new and improve version so its more like the real web (with a pointer and stuff) and his is set up to be more user friendly, but for me the one I have is cool.
Well, time is up, I've gone over. Not that I really care if the the slow poke has to fend for himself for a few more minutes, but I try to be on time (I'm usually not though) :) Hope ya'll are doing good and things are good. I know they are for Kim, so I'm going to send a shout out to her on getting a new job!
WAY TO GO KIM!!! You ROCK!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks my luv!! :) xoxoxox