Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm bored...waaa..



So here's the deal. I hate to be hot. H-A-T-E it. I just feel like I might die, even though I probably won't. Today, it was 95 degrees at 5pm. I don't know what it was at high noon, maybe like a million degrees. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same. This is the problem. I look outside and I think "Oh it looks nice out there, maybe I should go out" and then I remember that it's HOTTER than hell out. Then I just get bored. And then since I'm bored I want to eat, even though I'm not hungry. I tried to go outside at about 1:30 and I got out there and I was like "oh, hell no" and came back inside. I wanted to make some cookies but it was just to hot. I'm lucky we have AC and our house stay cool most of the time. But I hate feeling like I have to stay inside. It just makes the urge to get out even worse... Then I think "oh I could work on the of projects I have going or things I want to do, but I do none of them. Today I read, surfed the internet and watched TV... But then I braved it at 8:30 pm when it was only 85 out and went for a walk. And I planted some flowers, so I guess. Damn I hate hotness! Tomorrow I will do something! Even if it's only going to work (at 7 pm, for like 1 1/2 hours).. I'm sure ya'll think I'm a lazy ass, I'm really not. Did I mention that tomorrow I will do something (repeating makes it seam possible). Maybe I'll get up early and make cookies :) I'm all for getting up early when cookies are involved. That's my kitty up there, back when she was able to get up on the dresser to look out the window. She don't do high jumps anymore, and needs a stool to get up on the bed. That makes me sad.. so I'm not going to talk about it... Oh well. See ya'll later, tomorrow I will do something and I'll have pictures (of something)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally catching up! I love that pic of your kitty. She looks so sweet. I know how hard it is when a pet gets older.

When it is so hot out I cannot do ANYthing. I hate it too.