Friday, June 10, 2011

mmm...Cookies..



So I did get around to making cookies. And they are yummy. They are peanut butter oatmeal, some with chocolate chips and some with out. I got the recipe from the Skippy website. I don't eat that kind of peanut butter but they had a recipe. Speaking of that, I don't think I've ever had any other kind of peanut butter than JIF. That is the kind we've always had... I wonder if anyone else out there is like that? Only had one brand of something? Kind of like Kool-aid. I've never had any other kind of drink mix like that.. Yeah so I don't know why blogger flipped the picture on me but either way you can see them. I really do love to bake (really I like to make anything). I like to make cakes too, what I call a "fancy cake" which is just a layer cake (yummy).
I never did get anything accomplished the other day.. Then yesterday I had to go to the dentist (again) and so I didn't do anything but watch baseball. The good news is the Twins are NOT in last place anymore.. whoo hooo! Well, that's all I got, peace out!

No comments: