Friday, September 9, 2011

Random and not craft related..

So here's the thing, I really wanted to get some stuff done this week..so far I've done nothing. I did go get some interfacing, which I need to make a couple of things on my list. I'm counting that as a start. Other than that I only have random/ strange? things for today. First off, I saw some car commercial the other day bragging about how much head room the car has, this means nothing to me 'm 5'2". But some guy or gal (not sure) has a mo-hawk and I was thought to myself "I'd really love to cut off all of my hair so that I can have a mo-hawk".. Then I was sad when I realized that it was never going to happen. My hair is down to the middle of my back! That is something I should have done in like 6th or 7th grade. I had bad hair styles back then, one of which involved a perm. Would have been a better look to go for the mo-hawk.
As a side note, it's really hard to take a picture of your own back.. even with the self timer. I was going to show you all how long my hair is, but I managed to hose it up like 3 times. 3 strikes, I'm done!
Second, have you guys ever seen a Spanx catalog? I guess once you buy something from them they feel the need to send you the catalog..Lemme tell you, tall skinny models do NOT need to wear the Spanx.. really, they don't, they need to wear that padded stuff bicyclist wear...I would post pictures of the catalog but I don't know if I can do that.
I'm pretty sure there was something else, but I got distracted by a phone call from my B/F. He picked me up a job to make a stencil for his boss. Which makes me think of something else. Do other crafty people out there have a hard time looking at signs people make? Like for a garage sale or for sale, those kinds of signs? I have a terrible time with it. Now I don't expect people to make these wonderful signs for things but you can't make a sign with a pencil and some paper. It bothers me. I love to make signs. I even made one for my Mom to use at work. That was something that I did when I worked there, made signs to post around the place for whatever was going on. Kinda makes me miss working there..that and you know..the paycheck every week.
My B/F was pretty funny because he told his boss that he "didn't even have to ask" me if I wanted to do it. And then told him that I always complain about the signs people make. Guy probably thinks I'm a weirdo, but every once in a while I make treats (brownies or cookies) and he likes them, so I try to make up for whatever weirdness I may have :)
I guess that's all the random stuff I have for today. Maybe I'll actually get something done this weekend! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god I hate those pics of those models, I have seen them too. They totally could not be skinnier to start with!

WOW your hair is so long! I bet it is beautiful.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend, I am LOVING it, yay.