Monday, August 11, 2008

Huh?

Well, I'm not sure when I blogged last but I remember it being about how being a kid is way better... And today, once again.. It's completely obvious to me that it's true. I've had a very tiring 2 weeks.. working weird shifts, 1/2 shifts and off shifts. But I survived and the second week was much better than the first.. But I thought (for some reason) that this week would be all back to normal and just regular and boring.. Silly me! I should know better than that..
Well, I started this post on Monday.. today is Friday... figure that one out. But I have some pics.

This is my new water bottle. And I love it. The top one is of this thing called a "splash guard" basically it's so that you don't spill it on yourself.. Which I have done- and somehow I spilled on myself yesterday even with it. But that's ok. It's just water. I'm happy to let you all know that I will be having some cucumbers! I've been trying hard to pollinate them so that I can for sure have some. I would have been very bummed if none would have grown. I'll have to take some pictures of them.. I guess I haven't posted since my birthday- which seems like 10 years ago.. but it was really only 3 weeks ago.. The sad part is that I can't really even think of anything to post about.. because the past weeks have just been sort of blurry, blending together. But this week was pretty OK, B/F brought me some flowers that he picked from in the woods. This is sort of a long story but there is some land (between his house and mine) and they recently cleared out all the trees and then a few months ago they burned a bunch of it (why we don't know) but then about a month ago these huge purple patches appeared.. just out in the middle of this land.. and I've been wanting to wander out there and see what they were.. well we never really got around to it (mainly bc it's been HOT) but he went and got them for me. I thought it was so sweet.. And then yesterday he bought me a new hockey shirt.. I'm so glad it's Friday. And it looks like the weather is going to be nice.. 80's and sunny. Yippee.
I've also been watching the Olympics.. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm sports deprived.
Yesterday I had an eye exam.. nothing new there. The Dr. that did was young.. he looked younger than me! I thought it was funny though because the assistant chick wanted me to take off my glasses and asked me if I could read the giant letter on the wall.. and I was like umm.. NO.. I can't freaking see with out them...I mean do they need to ask that? If I could read it with out my glasses, would I be there? No! Wow- it's almost 11am! that means I only have like 4 hours of work left.. Whoo hoo! I guess there isn't really anything else to talk about.. Been pretty boring lately.. Just work and sleep and being tired....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet BF!!! Awww...:)