Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ok, I don't know how to put this in...

as a video so you'll all just have to go to the page and watch the clip, very hilarious! I laughed very hard! Well, let's see! I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who hate people who can't say "thanks". Well, B/F and I went skating over the weekend and it pretty fun. The only thing is that there were about 1/2 a million kids there and none of them had a clue that traffic moves in a certain direction. The weather was great last weekend, followed by some March snow, like 4 inches or so at my house. So last night it snowed and then today it's going to be 40 degrees, weird ass weather here in MN. Oh well. Makes life an adventure! I guess I don't really nave anything awesome to post or anything relatively entertaining.. So I hope that ya'll had a nice weekend and I would like to throw in that over the weekend there was no WILD hockey but there was MN Gopher hockey and I don't usually watch college hockey but, I needed my fix but it was pretty awesome. Game 1: They lose at the end of OT #2. Game 2: They win (can't remember if it was reg or OT). Game 3: They win in OT #2. Lots of hockey. And then last night my MN Wild won 3-1. Yippee. And now is my favorite time of the year, because there is baseball and hockey! And some Nascar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just thought of something else that pisses me off -- the other way round, when someone APPEARS to hold, the door for YOU, but then lets it shut right as you approach. Hmmpht.

Hope you have a wonderful hockey-filled weekend!! xoxo