Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!

So I'd say Merry Christmas but I don't want to offend, I need all the readers I can get.. Ya know. SO I've just been working my ass off (too bad not literally). The X-Mas party for work was pretty boring, there were 600 people there though. That's crazy! The food wasn't that good and I didn't win anything. I would have been happy just staying home and sleeping or watching TV, or doing anything! And I wanted to post this cute picture of Owen and I with Christmas hats on but this new comp does not have the software and such to get the pictures off my camera. .. Sorry Kim, you would have loved it. Maybe I'll try doing it later from home.. Where I don't have 1 billion things to do like here. I've been SO bust at work this week, I can't even really remember that this whole week has passed. I hate that..not being able to recall things from two days ago. Plus, I've been a little cranky (Mom is probably thinking "only a little") but I'm tired and irritated and I wonder why people just can't show up for work, instead of making other work more and work long ass days. I'm lucky mine have only been 10 hours not 14 like the dillhole that I work with.. But only 8 minutes till I leave and I'm pretty much decided that I'm done a 1/2 hr ago.. Since I've just been blog surfing anyways. Which I've decided to call "blurfing" which is kind of close to sounding like something you do when you've had to much to drink... I guess I don't have anything else, because I haven't done much of anything the last 2 weeks because of this shit hole.. Add that to the list of reasons why I hate it here.. But I will refrain from the bitchfest that is associated with work! I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and that you're all safe.. I make it seem like there are a boatload of people that read this but it's really only 3 and 2 of them I see all the time and I am related to.. SO basically I'm saying Kin, have a nice holiday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is just so nice to embrace your inner bitchfest, isn't it!! You go right ahead; all that would make me cranky too. I can't wait to see the photos! I hope you are enjoying your weekend :) and holidays!! xoxoxox