Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wow, 90 already?

Helloo! Well today I got the privilege of getting up at 5:30 am. This is like 2+ hours earlier than I usually get up. But that's OK tomorrow I get off early! WooHoo. SO yesterday was Wednesday and that means bowling night! And I have super good news to report..I bowled 3 games above my average! Not just like one or two pins even.. A whole bunch. I bowled a 143, 177 and 152 (my average is 113) so that means that my average should go up, and I'm OK with that!! But it was just really great to bowl all three games so well. I was just picking up the spares and getting strikes. And this guy there, who is not on my league bowled a 300, that's a perfect game. I've never seen anyone get one of those... But the whole alley was cheering for him when they announced that so and so on lane 36 bowled a 300. how cool for that guy! Let's see, I guess I don't have anything else. Mostly pretty boring around here. I'll try to get some pictures for posting tomorrow, mainly because I feel that the blog is naked with out them.. Like there needs to be more. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! We have almost identical averages... I wish I could go bowling with you sometime! (I'm sure you would win, though!)

Have a good weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays!! xoxoxo Kim