Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Friday!

Yep, I'm still here! And I'm so glad that it is Friday. Not that this week has been terribly hard for me, only worked 3 days and had a long weekend. But it was a busy weekend. Christmas Eve we went to my sister's and had dinner and opened some gifts. And then spent 2 hours helping put together this play kitchen for Owen. It was late when we came home. Tuesday everyone came to our house and Mom made a turkey and we ate and played and it was fun. This week at work has been very slow, which is why I have the time to post. I even had time to go out and get some lunch and eat. To bad that there is this guy at my work who feels the need to talk non-stop each and every time I'm in the lunchroom trying to read the paper. And he thinks that he knows everything about anything..which he doesn't.. It drives me crazy. At least I had a few minutes of peace. The weird thing is that I can go home and have hours of peace all by myself because I will be the only one there. Plus there aren't that many people here this week, but I still just like to read the damn paper.
Let's see, who wants to hear about all the stuff I got for Christmas?? Anyone? Well, I'll tell you anyways, I got a book about birds, one of those Audubon Field guides, I love those books, plus I like birds so its cool. And I got a flash drive (because I LOVE them), a star necklace that it very pretty, I got this handy dandy labeler thing, that once I have some time I'm going to label everything! I got 2 little cases that will hold my flash drives, I didn't even know they made stuff like that! I got some body wash, socks, binders, a WILD shot glass, and 2 Old Navy gift cards, they have the best tank tops in the summer and I LOVE tank tops! And my crocs. I'm trying to think if there is anything else..Then I got some other stuff that was in my stocking, post-its, some socks, lip balm, a cool little brush and a nail file.
I'm not sure what is going on for New Years..maybe nothing, maybe if it isn't too cold we'll go ice skating or something. Who knows. Well, I guess that's all I have and since I'm a dill hole I don't have any pictures because I forgot to put them on the flash drive so that I could post them..Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I love tank-tops too!! Happy New Year!