Monday, December 3, 2007

Ahh, I miss the weekend.

This weekend was a good one. Friday night we went to the hockey game. MN WILD vs St. Louis Blues. And I bet they were blue because they lost, in OT! It was such an awesome experience. I wasn't all that excited during the day but it I really was once we got into St. Paul and we were parking and stuff. We were so close and you could hear all the noises and people cheering. It was just so great. Then after the game we went to Great Waters Brewery. We had a voucher for some cheap beer so we each got a different one and I just tasted, I don't really like beer but my BIL and B/F do, and we had some food and it was yummy. It was cold that night and we had to walk a few blocks to get to the restaurant but we stopped at Rice Park and looked at the giant tree that is totally covered with lights, it was so pretty. It was just really great!!!!! Its all I've been talking about all weekend..And a little bit today :P
Saturday they were predicting a big snow storm, so Mom and I went shopping, I think that in MN when they are saying its going to snow 6-8 inches people feel the need to go out in it and drive around, doing exactly what they are telling you not to! It started snowing about 8:30 or 9:00 am and I didn't see a snow plow until later in the afternoon.. There were something like 800 accidents that day.
Sunday, B/F and I went to Wal-Mart which I was initially excited about but then, people drive stupid and act stupid and pretend that I don't exist and it pisses me off. So then I was just irritated with the whole thing. I don't really get Mad about anything, I just get irritated and then it just gets worse from there, until I have like 15 minutes of peace and then I am ok. But it was a needed trip, the B/F bought some winter boots! Pretty exciting shit around here. But we only got 5 inches of snow, and then on Sunday when Mom went out to shovel the driveway, which is really long and a lot of work, Brian the plow guy who saved our asses last year showed up and it took him about 5 minutes to do 3 hours worth of work. So that was cool that he remembered us! I hate shoveling and I usually don't have anything to do with it.
We took pictures at the hockey game but it was with my sister's camera so she has them all. I'll have to get them from her today when I do to babysit so I'll be able to post them tomorrow. Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: