Monday, February 25, 2008

It's only monday..well, not anymore!

So I was thinking of somethings that I could post that others might think are funny.. So here they are..

WORDS/Mis pronounced and stuff

1. Alfredo, pronounced Al-fred-o

2. bistro, bis-tr-o

3. The not word, Irregardlesss.. regardless of the regardless??

4. The dynamic Dual (instead of "duo")

5. Interspiced. I'm thinking it should of been interspersed (from someone who claims to know everything but really knows nothing)

Well, my day off was not that great. B/F and I went skating in the morning, but he wasn't feeling very well so we only stayed an hour or so. Saturday we went out for the winter B-days. We went to Old Chicago, it was OK. The service wasn't the best I've ever had. And after that I wandered around the little mall and they were having a Gem and Mineral Show so I looked at rocks for a while...And I like rocks.. Sunday I went to the Oval and skated all by myself. It was pretty nice, not to busy, not windy, and best of all it was 38 degrees and sunny. I went around 30 times, and all the other time I've been there I could never keep a count of how many times I go around.. 4 times around is 1 mile.. So you do the math.... That's 7.5 miles. And my ass didn't hurt or anything.. nothing hurt on Monday.. I don't think there is anything else I can do that much with out something hurting.. And usually its my ass.. What does that say about my ass? That it is weak. Hmm. That's something to think about! Saturday was equally as nice. I took a break while I was skating and I was so hot, I had to take off my fleece coat. It was like summer time. It was nice. Then after that I went to the craft store and the fabric store, and then went home and had a steak. It was nice. And now it's back to the same old shit..

Well, I wrote most of this post yesterday and then didn't have time to post it.. But I just wanted to pass on some funny web-sites that I've found recently.

Awesomely Funny site that has lots of stuff everyday

A FUNNY SITE THAT I FOUND RECENTlY

Hope you all enjoy. My MN WILD are on tonight and I'm hoping they will win..They were in first place in the West but they blew it, so they need these 2 points. GO WILD!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!! You have just given me a good site to look at today when I get down at work. Thank you.

(Is this a stupid question: When you say you go to 'skate', do you mean you go on a pond or at an ice-rink...?)