Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last day of my week! Whoo Hoo!

Well, today is Thursday... And I guess I don't have jack to write about.. other than the fast that I get to have a whole day off with nothing to do! We are going skating, and I'm happy. And maybe I'll tape my stick, so that I don't get it all beat up by the 3rd time I use it. What else. Oh, I'm going to go to Dick's tonight. And get some fuzzy Crocs for my uncle. And look at hand skate sharpeners (big deal huh?) And I'm going to pick up my new knitting book so that I can make some socks.. I took a class on knitting socks and I liked it and all but I just never got around to making the 2nd sock. So maybe this new technique will be so cool that I will just make a million socks.. (yeah right). It's going to be nice out this weekend, in the 30's. Sunny and 30's can't beat that..at least in the winter!
So did anyone check out the Lunar Eclipse last night?? It was pretty neat to look at. I did go outside to look at it about 9pm. I did have to put on my coat, snowpants, a hat, and some mittens. It was COLD. If it would have been 10-20 degrees warmer, I would have pulled out the telescope to look at it.
On the sports front, my MN Wild have lost their last two games.. But they were back to back games, so I'm going to use that as an excuse.. But now they are off until Sunday when they play the Flames and its an early game.. Hmh, other than skating I'm not sure what I'm going to do..Saturday we are going out to eat for the winter B-Days.. and maybe I'll go to Marshall's..Because I'm such a cheap ass, I like to buy name brand stuff for like 1/3 the price, especailly when its just the out of season stuff, I mean really how can a T-shirt be "out of season" seriously! What a crock.. The one in Roseville usually has stuff that I can't not buy just because it's cheap. And I'll do the regular weekend stuff, laundry, sleeping, hanging out. Maybe I will try and find some fabric to start my skate bag. I came up with some pretty intricate drawings and took some measurements. I'm thinking it will be easy, but it won't be..
So, everyone have a great weekend and have fun!

No comments: