Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello party people!

Well, ya'll I'm on vacation, but I'm still around. I'm not using the wi-fi but I'm in the room with a free internet hook-up, however, its not free...because I'm a tool and I forgot to bring the AC adapter, so I had to spend $80 well actually $85 at Best Buy for the adapter. Well, let's see I guess I don't have a whole ton of stuff to write about I'm just happy to have the LT (laptop) up and running, I brought movies to watch on it and everything but couldn't do anything- I was bummed! The weather has been nice, middle 80's not much humidity, not really any wind of anything. I think that tomorrow we are going to the beach, its only going to be like 79 and sunny so that's just about perfect for me.. I don't have any pics or anything, because I haven't taken any. Well, I guess that's all I have for now.. C- ya'll later!!

No comments: