Friday, August 3, 2007

It's a GIRL!

Yippee!! Yippee! Well, I'm not talking babies here people. I'm talking pumpkins!! Here's my proof. That little nub at the bottom of the flower will soon be a pretty orange pumpkin- assuming the plant lives, and that end doesn't get eaten off...








Ok, what else, I have pics-o-plenty tonight. The only thing that sucks is that I have dial-up and it's slow tonight to to upload 1 pic takes a long time...The up side is that I can watch the TWINS while I'm waiting for the pictures to load..So here is my topic for the day. People who have stuffed animals in the back window of their cars. If you are one of these people please explain it to me. I don't understand this, and I think it is stupid. I see this crap pretty much everyday when I am leaving work. Now, I was going to drive around by work and capture this lovely sight..faded teddy bears and kitty cats. Beanie babies stacked on top of each other. But I got off work early for a change and wanted to come straight home, so I did. But I figured this would not be a hard thing to find and that I could just go up to the grocery store or Wal-Mart and it wouldn't be an issue. It was! This must not be something that people do in my town, otherwise they are to embarrassed to go out when people will see their 18 frogs, loving each other in the window.. SO I had to re-create just for the sake of my rant. But I will find some other cars with them in for real..These pictures aren't the best because it was like 8pm and there was alot of glare from the sky, but it makes my point. I put Elmo right in the middle to make sure that he was blocking my view..










And while driving around, probably looking like some kind of freak-a-zoid, I saw this dandy of a license plate! I wonder if it's an occupation or a name...Hopefully ya'll can see it ok, it says "POTMAN" it was parked outside of a restaurant and I didn't want to look like a total freak so I just stopped and took one pic, otherwise I would have gotten a better one.. da na na nananan dananan POTMAN (sung to the tune of Batman).









So was the post a let down? Or was it least somewhat interesting? It only took me 1 hour to do..because of the slow uploads. So, I guess that's all I have.. Oh, I started my snake scarf. it seems to be going pretty well so far, I hope that it turns out and doesn't look like crap.. that happens sometimes.. Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way - what is with those animals and dolls in car windows??!! I don't understand it. CONGRATS on the new addition to the family!! (The pumpkin-fam, that is :))

Heather said...

Maybe Elmo needs to meet Little O. And where did you see POTMAN? In So Mpls? Then it's a dealer! And yes, I do think people are that stupid. OR it's a guy who owns a port-a-potty co! But PEEMAN would be better for that.