Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ahh. Tuesday!

As promised I'm posting some pictures. Not very exciting, but just the stuff I've been up to lately. The one of the ornaments isn't the best because I was lazy and just laid them on the floor in the dining room.

And the other I took of myself in my fancy new hat that I made. I've thought about making some more and donating them. The pattern is so simple and they seem to be warm and not to hole-y to let wind through. Maybe some little kid would like one or something. The picture of Owen in the star is funny because he is inside but wearing the scarf that I made him. He was wearing it when I got there, and then it kept coming off and he didn't want to wear it but still wanted to carry it around. He's so funny.











I did start another hat, its dark green with lighter, brighter green stripes. Its going to be the celery hat I think.. Let's see, I guess nothing else is new or exciting. We are doing a Toys for Tots drive at work and I'm thinking about getting some toys for that. I just need to figure out what to buy. I don't want to get all little kid toys, but don't really know what to get for the older ones. I guess they don't get as much stuff for teens, most likely because the little kid toys all have ages on them, so its easier. I don't mind spending a little time looking around. Have a great day everybody!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my god I love that pink hat!! (Especially because it's pink!) And you look so cute. I could NEVER make anything like that. You should definitely give some away; they will be so happy to get them. xoxoxo

Heather said...

I didn't know you made a pink one too!? I think you need to do a pink and green one. Owen and that scarf are something else. And Elmo. He loves Elmo. I think he's chatting with Elmo in his crib right now. Or he threw him out. I suppose I'd better go get the little bugger...