Monday, March 7, 2011

Of key chains and bracelets...

Well here's what I made over the weekend. This cool key chain. I think they call them "fobs" I saw a really cool one over at Dixie Mango but wanted it smaller and just a little different. So I decided to make it similar to a bag handle and then sew it up. And there it is! The part that was the most time consuming was deciding, then trying out, then having a FAIL, and then more deciding and then making of the little yellow part around the bottom.... I just love owls, my Mom even bought me a book all about owls, I read it cover to cover.

Up next we have a bracelet. Now if you're really looking you'll see that the bracelet looks a lot like the key chain but without the D ring. That's because I was testing out the key chain to see if it was long enough/short enough by putting it around my wrist and I was all "hey, that'd make a cute bracelet!" So I made one and here it is. It's got Velcro on the other side. Pretty simple! Pretty Cool!

So, I'm waiting for the peeps to start showing up to my blog. I've really been putting myself out there and visiting a lot of other blogs.. So I guess we'll see what happens.. and by "we" I mean me and the cat, since there's no one else around..


Ta-Ta










2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi, I'm glad to see all of your interesting stuff and glad to see your new posts.

Mimi

Heather said...

LOVE the new stuff! Especially the key chain/FOB. What does FOB mean anyway!?