Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So..Like is she dead??

Poke! Poke! wait for it...

Huh? Wha??

What's going on? Oh, it's you! Am I dead? Nope.. still kicking!

Ok, So I know that it has been forever and two years since I last posted. But I am still here and I do have something new in store. Wanna know what it is?

Well, I love making stuff. Love, as in if I could do it and make enough money to never work a real job again, I would.. I wouldn't need a lot of money either. So I've decided that I'm going to try and use this blog as I once did (wayyy back when) plus I'm going to use it to try and sell the things I make. So if (when I get the pics up) you see something you like, let me know.



Here is my list of things that I already have made:

Crocheted washcloths. I love em and use em!

Sewn coin purses, in various fabrics..

Bags. These bags are shaped just like a plastic grocery bag but they are fabric. I love these and use them ALL the time.

Felted bags. Wooly goodness!

Fabric bags. My Mom makes these.

Shoulder bag, has one strap to wear across yer bad. I have one made but love it so I'll post it.



So I guess that's all I have for now. I'll work on filling in the past few years as the posts go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you post pictures of the washcloths and coin purses. I am interested in one-of-a-kind items.

Mimi