Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ok, so its not letting me load my pics...

Well, blogger is being a pain and it isn't letting me post my pics SOOO I'm going to type while I'm waiting the "few" minutes recommended before trying again.. Ahh technology! It's just another day on the farm here, I'm on a quest to find some pea seeds to plant in my new garden however, it seems that there is a shortage of peas, they have every other kind of seed, but no sugar snap peas. I've been all over to look for them, I have on last place to check and then if they don't have them, I'll have to use the crapola ones from target. I don't so much like target (thats why its lowercase) I could go on and on about it but I won't. Let's see, I mainly did nothing yesterday because I'm so tired from over the weekend. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my garden going and then I will be able to get to all the other stuff. Ok, I don't have time right now to post the pics because my "few" minutes is like a few- and apparently that is not enough. So, I guess it will have to wait till tomorrow- bah it was going to chock full of 'em to, with good sayings and such- Oh well, such is life.

No comments: