Thursday, May 17, 2007

Once upon a time..

In a galaxy far, far away lived a crazy, wonderful robot named Craft. She was very busy, creating, wondering, and doing. Instead of finishing, she just kept coming up with new ideas and starting things, and sometimes completing them. This is my story (well sort of). So I've actually made a few things. Finished up one thing and started and completed two. I will take some pics and post them tomorrow if I can. I've been busy at work and trying to get other things done. And I haven't hardly even been at my desk lately so that makes it hard to update... But tomorrow or Saturday (because I have to work) it will be pic-o-riffic. So until then-

1 comment:

susy said...

Lol, I can so relate to that, start something get it nearly finished then get an even better(or so I think at the time) idea and race off to get that started while the inspiration is there, your not a lonely little craftbot there, one day I swear I'm going to have a finishing off day.