Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Well..

I've decided to post something that I thought was really funny and reading extreme craft (thanks to my sister) about Toilet Elmo, or Peeing Elmo or whatever its called.. I've decided to post this: The Google TIPS (Toilet Internet Service Provider)
http://www.google.com/tisp/ Well I wanted to put the pics of it in but it wasn't letting me. I laughed SO hard when I was reading this and I was thinking, is this real? No that can't be real.. but it looks pretty convincing. Well- its not real, but it is real funny! I'm going to read it again. Hahaha! Well, let's see- not much since yesterday, but hey two days in a row! Whoo hoo I'm on a roll now. Maybe I'll hop on over to Crafster and see what's going on over there.. Maybe tomorrow I can find some pics to post- Of the stuff that I am working on..

No comments: