Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here is a link- and just some words..

http://www.pledgebank.com/CrisisConnBowl
So today is Tuesday, nail clippin' and ball cleaning day. WHoo hoo. Both of which I do every week but forget until 10pm that they need to be done. So in case anyone wants to know, my huge blister is less huge but still bigger that I'd like it to be..But it doesn't hurt so thats good..right? Well, so far I've collected $20 for my bowling team, I'm thinking that I might bring it with me to the bowling alley tomorrow and work it..I mean the worst thing that will happen will be people telling me to "F" off. I'm ok with that. Let's see.. I could give a weekend re-cap but it wasn't a very fun, it was pretty depressing so I don't feel like blogging about it. Maybe I'll post some pics tomorrow.. I have to go now :P

No comments: