Thursday, October 25, 2007

Something to dye for!

Holy crap- Lady L over (not "Lady Lover") at Monster Crochet posted about using Kool-Aid to dye yarn (animal fiber only) and I have to try in. In my quest to add as many things as possible to my "I did that" list. I just have to do it. I'm excited about too, and the fact that I could come away with green hands (or face) makes it that much more attractive to me. SO after work I will try to find some Fisherman's Wool (and use a damn coupon on it, because I'm a cheap ass) and I actually LOVE Kool-Aid but I couldn't use up my drinking stash at home so I'll have to get some. Then I'll have a whole shit load of yarn that I probably won't do anything with but I'll be able to say that I did it..So if any of you know anyone who wants some hand dyed wool yarn, you just send them my way :) Well, I should get back to work, unless I can find some other way to waste 22 minutes until yarn shopping time (yippee) which I'm sure I'll have no problem doing. Ya'll have a good day!

No comments: