Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weekend recap..

So, hope everyone had a good weekend.. It was hot here.. 87 on Saturday and then 80 or 85 or something on Sunday.. It should be like 60's. Well, my Mom and I did the Walk for Hope on Sat morning. It was pretty nice.. It stopped raining just in time for the walk and then sprinkled a little right when we were leaving. It sure was humid though. Hmm, I'm not sure how many people were there but it seemed like more than last year. Which is great because you have to pay and that's how they raise money.. I guess that's really all I did besides laundry and cleaning the house neither of which is exciting in any way. On the other side, this week I am having my hail damage fixed, so I'm with out a car..which sucks. I'm taking the B/F's truck to work since he is just down the street I walk down there and get it and then come to work. But I guess I will manage, it's only for 4 days (hopefully 3). On the up side, Mom is so busy that I got to drive her brand new vehicle to Michael's last night.. That was pretty cool. I even parked far away because I didn't know how easy it would be to park, but it was OK. I didn't mind being a little farther away anyways..Welp, I was just trying to kill 15 minutes before I leave work, so I hope everyone's having a good week so far.

No comments: