Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm so glad its Friday...

Well, I'm sure that most working people of the world are also glad that today is Friday. Halloween was basically a bore. We had 0 kids come trick or treating.. And we even had the lights on this year. In past years no one has been home or no one was home until later. We must not have any kidlets around. I'm ok with that I guess.. but sometimes I like to see the costumes and such. Our fundraiser went pretty well, when I left work on Weds we had made $40 (thats kind of alot for the small amount of ppl that were here on Weds) and we collected some clothing. So I guess that part of the day wasn't a bust. I guess I really have nothing for today..I'm pretty boring. This weekend is supposed to be nice around here which is good because we are celebrating birthdays on Sunday, for my Sister and BIL. But then after that is is supposed to
s-n-o-w (pretend that I'm spelling it out) because Mom wouldn't like it if I was "saying" it. She no likey the snow! As for tomorrow I don't know what I'm going to do..
I have so many projects that I would like to make right now.. I'm working on two scarves, and I just started some boottie things for Owen.. And there are like 3 other things that I want to make. I think that I need to just start something and finish it before I move on to something else, other wise I get to the point where I have all these things going on and nothing gets done.. I'm guessing that when it gets colder out and I can't putz around outside then I will be able to get some things done (I hope). Now that I'm thinking about it maybe there are more things than that, argg! I'm just not going to think about it. And I'm feeling stupid because it was just Halloween and my almost favorite holiday is coming up which is Thanksgiving and I'm thinking about Christmas. Not like really thinking about it but just trying to see what's out there. I like Christmas, but its alot of work and it can be stressful. I try not to let it be, then it is no fun. Well, I think that I'm going to get back to "work". Which means that I'm going to sit around and try to look busy for an hour and a 1/2 until lunch! Ya'll have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing -- start to many things and never finish.

So weird you are getting SNOW!! Blah. It is sunny here today but was really foggy this a.m. by the bay. Have a good weekend yourself!!