Thursday, November 15, 2007

Is Thursday the new Friday??

No, probably not, but it would be nice if it was! Well, I guess I don't have anything exciting for today. Last night was bowling and it was OK, my arm started getting tired about the middle of the second game..The 1st and 3rd games weren't so bad, the 2nd I bowled an 88 EEK! But there are other leagues that bowl during the same time as ours and there is this lady who is constantly yelling "PICK IT UP GIRL" to her teammate..This particular alley has an upper part where you can sit and stuff like to watch and then a lower part where the people who are bowling sit.. well this chick, who has a terribly annoying voice, is up on the top part so her voice carries down to where I am..It drives me crazy!!! Ok, now that I've shared that..
I'm pretty proud of myself this week because I have been early to work 2 days! I'm still not caught up from Monday but I'm planning on getting it all done before I leave today. Later on I'm going over to my sister's to make a hand turkey with Owen because they will be gone over Thanksgiving. Last year we made a hand turkey and he was only 6 months old, so somehow my sister traced his hand.. This year I am anticipating that I will have to trace my hand a few times before he lets me do his..I am interested to see how much bigger his hand is than it was last year, they seem so itty bitty now, but I'm sure its huge compared to last year. But there will be two of us there so we should be able to, how you say "git-r-done"! We are also going to glitter snowflakes. I'm not sure what all is included in that but she asked and I said "sure".
Well, like I mentioned earlier in the week I am taking tomorrow off. I have high hopes for getting things done. I have a lot of old junk, like bills, pay stubs, info and miscellaneous crap like that.. I was never sure what to keep, how long to keep it and such so I just kept it all..And I'd really like to get it organized or at least have less of it, so I'm hoping that I can get some of that done. I'd also like to go over to the B/F's house and hang out with his nephew. He is older than Owen by about 9 months (and the only other small child I know) and it's fun to talk to him and see the words he can say and he likes to show off for me and acts "different" when I'm around. I'm not so sure what that means but that's what the B/F says..I don't really ever see him and I just think he's fun.
And I just want to say a big THANKS to Kim for telling me that I'm pretty :) And awwing over my nephew. And if you want to see more pics of him Kim you can hop on over to his mommy's blog. Let's see. I think that's all I have. I'm going to take some pics of the Adventures of the hand turkey.. I think I'm going to make my own this year..Maybe some funky paper and real feathers.. AND they have to have a googly eye..I love those things. So I hope that everyone has a great weekend.. And if you're looking for something to do, make a hand turkey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH boy, I am going to AWWW again, seeing him in his little jeans!! So cute.

I'm off to make a hand-turkey. PICK IT UP GIRL!! Ha. :)