Thursday, June 21, 2007

Totally Thursday!


So, these are the only pictures that I have for you all today, because it rained and I didn't want to take pics in the rain.. But while it wasn't raining I took these of the sky, the major storms were to the north of us but there were some cool clouds going on. I know they aren't the best, but really there wasn't any color or anything, just grey. I did get some weeding done before it started to rain on me.. Let me tell you, weeding sucks! Especially when you don't know what is under all that junk...but I did get a bunch done, I was even sweating a bit. Its good to sweat sometimes. I filled one whole garbage bag with stuff, not that anyone would be able to tell by looking at it, but it is better, I can tell. And really that is all that matters. So, I see in my near future, lots more weeding, lucky me! but, I'm ok with it. I only got mad last night because of the crappy sprinkler (yes, before it was raining, and while it was raining, the sprinkler was going) that gets stuck...and then you have to un-stick it, and then it get stuck again..and I became very much irritated with it and so then I just left it, and continued weeding!I just couldn't stand it anymore.. So nothing exciting, I know, I'm sorry. My life just isn't very exciting. Not that it really matters anyways. Well, tomorrow is Friday and I don't have anything for the photo challenge, mainly because the times for me to take pics of transportation are AFTER the challenge is done, so I might just skip this one. I'm interested to see what it is going to be. Hope you all have a great Thursday. C-ya later.

No comments: