Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Grab your balls...

We're going bowling! Haha. So, its been a few days since I've posted, mainly because there isn't anything going on. Big surprise there. Like I mentioned, its bowling time. Its the last week that counts and then next week is fun night. Last week I'm sure that I hurt my knee somehow. It started hurting on Thursday morning and its hurt in some way since. Maybe it will feel better after, but who knows. Or maybe I will bowl really well. I haven't bowled a 200 this season and I'd really like too because then you get a patch or a key chain (I don't remember) and I like getting prizes. So I guess that's all I have to say. I'm going to go do something that is not related to work, because that makes me happy. And I'm going to have an orange. I don't eat badly, but I've been trying to eat more fruit and to get more calcium. And mainly its making my nails grow like weeds! But I like fruit, so I've just been trying to have that in the morning between breakfast and lunch. I'm one of those people who eats every few hours. I try not to drink a lot of soda (no, I don't call it pop) and try to drink water and to eat semi-healthy. But I like to have Wendy's and MacD's but I also have Subway and stuff. So my diet could be better, but hey it could be WAY worse. So I guess, be cool eat fruit!

No comments: